D'Alessio Law Logo (1)
Close this search box.

Immigration News

J Visa

J-1 Visa for Exchange Visitors

Suppose you want to come to the United States to teach, instruct, study, observe, conduct research, consult, or receive training. In that case, the J-1 classification (exchange visitors) might be

Read More »
Skip to content