Entertainment Law Services
Table of Contents
- Drafting and Negotiation of Contracts
- Talent Agreements
- Canadian & U.S. Immigration Visas for Entertainers & Performers
- Advice in connection with Canadian Talent Guilds
- Intellectual Property Registration
- Accessing Canadian Tax Incentives
- General Corporate Matters
“D’Alessio Law Group provided phenomenal client service while delivering successful results during the approval of both my O-1 Visa and Green Card (immigration from Canada to the United States of America).
Leslie, Lorraine, and Kelly are notable for their vast range of experience and reliable response times during the lengthy and often daunting immigration process.”
Joseph Procopio – Google Review
DLG can help protect your creative works, regardless of format, by assisting you in registering work, drafting cease and desist letters to infringers, and negotiating licensing deals with interested companies.
- Help you choose the trademark
- Clear the trademark to make sure that the mark is available
- File the appropriate application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and assist you through the registration process